Custom Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love and Pain


LOVE? They sometimes say "Love is Blind" or "Love at first sight".And Love is also defined as the sense of strong affection and attachment for another person. A deep feeling that most of the time misinterpreted by many.

Being in love is not that easy...saying I love you is not enough...you have to make sacrifices, have a long patience, be open-minded, and understand his or her needs and wants...being in love sometimes makes people stupid and they will only realize that later. Loving someone causes happiness and joy but afterward may also cause pain if the relationship doesn't work. Love is accompanied by pain, they say that if you're really in love, you should also be ready to overcome pain.
When I've been in love I used to tell my self that I will avoid pain as much as i can, as much as possible but i found out that its impossible. But i diverted pain to be my strength by having the one i love right beside me. Being with someone you love is worth all the pain. It's impossible for us not to feel pain when we're in love because love and pain is always together.
All I can say to the people out there is "don't be afraid to love and to feel pain because if you really love a person, the pain is nothing if you have the strength, the person you really love beside you."

No comments:

Post a Comment